Haven’t tried SoL Sunflower Beverages yet? We’re confident that once you do, you’ll love it just as much as us here at Sunrich Naturals. We can’t think of a more perfect time to make the sunflower switch than the first month of the New Year. It’s the time to make some healthy swaps, try new things, and embrace healthier habits and behaviors.
Still not convinced? Here are 5 reasons to add SoL to your diet in 2013:
- Antioxidant powerhouse – An 8-ounce serving of SoL Sunflower Beverage provides 50% RDA of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that destroys free radicals, protects the heart and brain, and promotes healthy, glowing skin.
- Healthy Weight management – SoL is ideal for healthy weight management as the unsweetened variety has just 45 calories, no sugar, and only 2 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
- Post-workout recovery beverage – Many people reach for bananas after a workout because of its potassium content. Well, SoL is also a great source of potassium and without the lingering acidic feeling in your stomach afterwards. Plus its antioxidant and phosphorous content contributes to faster recovery and cellular repair, along with increased energy, muscle strength, and endurance. Fewer carbs per serving mean that you’ll get all of the nutrition your body craves without any of the bloat.
- Versatility – SoL can be enjoyed numerous ways so you can take full advantage of its excellent nutritional profile. Pour it over cereal, in your morning coffee or tea; blend it into a fruit smoothie or protein shake or just straight up in a glass. Additionally, SoL is a great nondairy substitute for baking and even in savory dishes like soups.
- Food allergies – In general, sunflower seeds are an allergy-friendly ingredient. SoL is ideal for anyone with food allergies – whether it is only one, but especially with multiple allergies, as it is free of the 8 most common food allergens including eggs, wheat, dairy, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Mind your body, give it SoL.